SEO and Content Development Leads to 157% Increase in Organic Revenue
INDUSTRY: Travel / Tourism
SERVICES: SEO / Content Development
RESULTS: 157% organic revenue increase
CMS: Rezfusion Boost by Bluetent
The company came to us with a desire to rank better (globally) for local search results related to their key products and services in the travel and tourism industry. With the goal of increasing their reservations. The clients primary competition includes local brands, with a legacy presence, in local search results, and global brands. We have engaged in an ongoing SEO strategy, website management, content development and UX consulting, based on website capabilities. This strategy helped them overcome their local and global competition, plus improve their overall digital footprint across all major search engines, not just Google.
SEO Mechanic researched and gathered data from Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, discussed site history, changes, and timelines with their development and marketing teams, and very quickly discovered a laundry list of areas to change.
After identifying priority areas, SEO Mechanic and the client were able to create a flexible process for how we could successfully execute these recommendations.
Our team worked to:
- Remove duplicate pages of content from the site
- Locate and remediate orphaned pages deeper in the site
- Create a set of internal standards for independently publishing content updates on the site
- Optimize internal navigation to improve the crawl-ability of the website
- Optimize URL structure for Pages, Content Types and Taxonomies
- Optimize over 5,000 images including Alt Text, URL structure and descriptions
- Identify and remove pages containing low quality content or outdated information
- Worked on website migration to a newer CMS by Bluetent called Rezfusion Boost
- Improved a laundry list of other foundational SEO elements that had been overlooked for a decade, turning the site into a fine tuned search engine ranking machine.
When analyzing, a client website, we work by reviewing over 250 elements of the site to create a list of priority issues that could be harming the performance of the site and search engine rankings. We gather this information by leveraging enterprise level data, SEO tools and real world experience with search engine optimization.
Sine implementation the client site has been in the top of local search results, globally, for their key products and services. Which has turned into an increase of over 175% organic search traffic which has translated into 157% increase of organic revenue.
- 175% Traffic Increase
- 157% Increase in organic revenue
- 30% Revenue gains in total purchases through website