10 Blog Topics your Business Should be Talking About
Burned out on blogging?
Anybody can create and publish a high quality blog post from time to time.
Only the best are able to churn out meaningful content on a regular basis.
At times, you may struggle to find topics to blog about. This is only natural. This is something that every business blogger runs into at some point in time.
10 Blog Topics
If you have hit a wall and have no idea where to go next, here are 10 blog topics to consider adding to your editorial calendar.
- Company news. When was the last time you updated your audience on what is new with your company? You could announce a new hire. You could share photos of your new office. You could give readers a rundown of the conferences you will be attending in the months to come.
You don’t want to post company news too often, but this is a topic that should definitely find its way onto your blog every now and again.
- New product or service. If you do nothing but talk about your products and/or services, you are sure to scare readers away. Conversely, you don’t want to hide from this either. If you have a new product or service that is worth mentioning, dedicate an entire blog post to the topic.
- Customer success story. Did you receive a killer testimonial from a current client? How about an email from a customer telling you how great your company is? Don’t hesitate to share this information with your audience.
Note: before posting a testimonial, make sure you first ask permission.
- Case study. This is a longer version of a customer success story. With this, you will detail the ins and outs of how you helped a particular client achieve success. Case studies are most common with service based companies.
- News roundup. Chances are that your company isn’t the only one doing anything worthwhile in your industry. It only takes a few minutes to roundup 10 or 15 news stories that will pique the interest of your audience. Not only will your readers enjoy this, but it is a great way to connect with other publishers.
- Answer a question. Most companies receive customer inquiries on a regular basis. It is likely that you have a list of frequently asked questions in your mind. Why not turn one of these into a blog post. For example, if you are a web designer you could toy around with titles such as:
- What is the Best Content Management System?
- How does Color Impact Conversion Rate?
- When is it Time to Refresh Your Website?
- Create an infographic. Yes, it takes time to create this type of post. But remember this: you are positioning yourself to get a lot in return. People enjoy skimming through infographics. Furthermore, it is common for others to link back to these pieces of content.
- Disagree with popular opinion. You don’t want to do this for no good reason, but you should feel comfortable taking a unique (and often controversial) stance. If you don’t agree with popular opinion, tell your audience why this is the case. This is a great way to show your creativity, while also getting others involved (expect plenty of comments).
- Interview an expert. Do you know an industry expert who is willing to share advice and guidance with your audience? Ask them to answer a few questions, and then turn this into a blog post. If you want to get even more creative, suggest that you conduct a video interview. This will add another dimension to the interview, as it gives your audience the ability to listen as opposed to read.
- Review a product or service. This could be anything from a product you recently purchased to a service you have been using for many years. This type of post can provide your readers with valuable information, while also helping attract search engine traffic.
What will you Write About Next?
If your corporate blog has stalled, now is the time to adjust your approach. With the 10 blog topics above, you don’t have to worry about going down the wrong path. Instead, you will find yourself with a full content calendar and plenty of ideas floating around your head.
If you follow the 10 topic suggestions above, you’ll never run out of ideas to blog about. Your own research and your visitors’ feedback will keep giving you fresh topics.
So, what do you do when you have writer’s block? How do you consistently come up with new ideas to blog about?
P.S. If you want more blog topics go here.
Is that a way to rank the post without back link ? If yes then tell me. I wait ur reply
Having quality content that people want to read :o)…
which theme you are use . plz tell me
your article is so good but please provide me which hosting you are using your page speed is very nice.
Great article thank you for share…it very helpful